Badges, Passes and Accessing the Venue
This section contains information of how to obtain the passes needed to access the venue during build-up and breakdown for both stand contractors and exhibitors. This section also includes information on when pre-registration will take place for exhibitors to obtain your conference and exhibition passes.
Exhibitor Conference and Exhibition Badges
Exhibitors can register the staff that will work on their stand during the show via our registration portal which is coming soon.
Your badge must be worn at all times and grants you access to the show.
Exhibitor & Contractor Access during Build-up and Breakdown
The exhibition halls are classed as a building site for the build-up and breakdown and therefore exhibitors must complete and sign a Site Induction Form before being allowed to enter the halls. The Site Induction Form details our Rules and Regulations and gives advice for your own safety. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including; appropriate safety footwear, high-vis vest and hardhats in hardhat areas, are also mandatory for site access during the build-up and breakdown.
Using the West entrance of ExCeL, please proceed to the Organiser Office where you will be issued with a Site Induction Form. Once you have completed and signed this a member of our security team will review it and ensure you are wearing the correct PPE before issuing you with a wristband and allowing you access to the halls. Please be vigilant inside the halls as hazards are commonplace.
If arriving by goods vehicle; Site Induction Forms and wristbands are also available from the Security team located at the lorry doors.
Getting to Reset Connect
Reset Connect will take place at ExCeL London in Halls S15 & S16, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, Royal Docks, London E16 1XL. For directions to the ExCeL please click here: https://www.excel.london/visitor/getting-here
If you are staying in a local hotel you can identify the best entrance for you here:
During build up and breakdown; access to the halls will be through the contractor doors or via the Loading Bay.
Please arrive via the Eastertern entrance of ExCeL.
Although during the show being open registration to the show will be closest to the Eastern Entrances, it is only a short walk from the West entrance.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - ALL VEHICLES TRAVELLING TO EXCEL LONDON FOR THE PURPOSE OF BUILD UP, BREAKDOWN OR DELIVERIES SHOULD KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- The venue is only accessible between 0800 and 2000 each day.
- On arrival, vehicles need to make their way to the Traffic Administration Office on Sandstone Lane, sat nav postcode E16 1WW.
- There is a holding area in front of the Traffic Administration Office, please follow the Marshal’s directions to park, then proceed to the Traffic Administration Office in person. Drivers will then be issued with a Lorryway Access Document (LAD).
- This will detail the date, show name, name of the stand, stand number and vehicle registration number. It will also indicate a time limit for unloading or loading.
- Drivers must adhere to the specified time limit. Those exceeding the time limit will be clamped or removed. If extra time is needed, please see a traffic marshal.
- Exit the Traffic Administration Office and return to your vehicle. You will be directed to a queuing system where you should wait until space is available on the lorryway to unload which will be advised to you by a marshal.
- On completion of unloading/loading, vehicles must be removed to the relevant parking area or leave the site immediately.
- In the event of a vehicle breakdown or accident, please contact a traffic marshal immediately.
- The co-operation of all drivers in observing these processes is appreciated.
Lorry & Transit Sized Vehicle Parking
- All lorry/transit type parking is subject to availability and is located in the north-west lorry park on Seagull Lane (adjacent to the DLR tracks).
- Lorry/transit type vehicle parking is free of charge during build up and break down days but there is a £35 per day charge for lorries (vehicles over 3.5 tonnes) and a £20 charge for transit type vehicles (below 3.5 tonnes) during event open days.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Parking is charged at £35/£20 (depending on vehicle size) per open day on a first come, first served basis.
- If a vehicle(s) wish to park for build up days only, this will be permitted using the Lorryway Access Document, clearly displayed in the window of the vehicle.
- Terms and conditions relating to this are to be found on the reverse of the Lorryway Access Document. Drivers are required to remove vehicles prior to the open days (unless paying to park as detailed above).
- Any vehicles failing to show a valid parking permit or displaying an out-of-date parking permit, shall be penalty ticketed and a fee of £80 will be levied.
- All vehicles parked in the north-west lorry park, must be empty of all goods and stock and where possible, all curtains and doors left open.
- No overnight sleeping in vehicles is permitted. Drivers must follow the instructions issued to them by traffic marshals at all times.
- ExCeL London and it partners accept no responsibility for loss, damage or theft to vehicles or their contents. Approximate Unloading Times: Car 15 minutes Transit type vehicles 30 minutes 7.5 tonne 45 minutes Artic 90 minutes
Couriers & Direct Deliveries to Venue
Neither the organiser nor the ExCeL can sign for deliveries of any kind, this includes on your behalf. All deliveries must be received by a member of your team. We strongly recommend that you use our official freight forwarder to accept your deliveries
ExCeL London offers on-site parking for 3,700 cars, including over 2,000 spaces directly beneath the venue*. ExCeL London also operate an additional tariff for our lorry and coach park. Motorcycles can be parked free of charge in the designated motorcycle parking area. Parking charges are listed below (costs based on 24 hour durations).
All onsite parking is pay and display, with the exception of the Royal Victoria multi-storey car park, which is located at the west end of the site. Parking in the Royal Victoria multi-storey car park can be paid for at one of the three pay points located within the car park at the end of your visit.
* Please note the multi-storey and undercroft areas only permit vehicles up to a maximum of 1.9 metres high.
Cars (Royal Victoria Multi-Storey Car Park)
£20.00 per 24 hours
Cars for the Undercroft (orange) & East Car Park Online booking: www.excel.london
£20.00 per 24 hours
£20.00 per day - Flat fee, covers open period. Transit parking for exhibitors and contractors is FOC during build up and break down
£30.00 per day – flat fee covers full time period.
Vehicles over above 3.5 T / Lorry for 24 hours
£35.00 - per day. Flat fee, covers open period. Transit parking for exhibitors and contractors is FOC during build up and break down.
As ExCeL London is a green venue all pay and display machines will be found on stand-by. However, the machine will activate as soon as you insert your card or cash.
ExCeL London offers 158 disabled parking spaces, located within close proximity of the venue. Spaces are available to blue badge holders only and badges must be displayed at all times. Parking for disabled visitors is charged at the normal rate.
For a map showing ExCeL's car parks please visit www.excel.london/visitor/getting-here/driving-and-parking
For enquiries please call +44 (0)20 7069 4400 (during office hours).
Please note that you cannot pre-book parking for any vehicles, and it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Reset Connect has negotiated with the hotels in the surrounding area to provide many rooms at discounted rates. To secure the best accommodation within your budget we recommend you book as early as possible via the link below: