We want to hear from pioneering thought leaders and experts in their fields. If this is you, please submit your application by clicking on the button below. We will be in touch once all submissions have been reviewed.
Due to the number of people asking for extensions we have extended the deadline to the end of October but are still looking to have the draft programme in place for the start of COP27.
Thanks to all those who completed an entry. If you were running short of time to submit an entry you now have until October 31st and can submit multiple entries across multiple topics.
Our 2023 themes are:
- ESG Finance & Investment
- Cities & Infrastructure
- Innovations / solutions / tech showcase
- Panels on biggest emitters / opportunity for impact (energy, travel/mobility, built environment, agritech/food, pensions/investments)
- Empowering individuals and communities / behavioural science
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Regulation & legislation changes
- The Transition to Clean and Renewable Energy Supply
In order for us to accept your submission you must provide the following:
- Presentation title
- Presentation summary (500 words)
- Which theme would you like to address
In the first instance, we will be prioritising exhibitors and sponsors