Reset Connect London launched its first in-person conference and exhibition, 28 - 29 June 2022 at ExCeL and was one of the flagship events of London Climate Action Week.
The event’s goal was to help businesses address sustainability and transition to net-zero. As a launch we wanted sustainability embedded into the very nature of the event.
- To educate and encourage collaboration between attendees, exhibitors, speakers (and community) on why and how to run an event and business sustainably
- To support all businesses offering sustainable products and solutions scale up in the sector
- To choose no or low emission processes, goods and suppliers to achieve as small a footprint as possible for our first edition
- To be openly transparent with our process and challenges around measuring emissions and becoming sustainable, to invite conversation and feedback to improve our own journey and help others with theirs
- Align with the Net Zero Carbon Events Pledge principles and commit to being net-zero by 2050 (but actually far sooner)